Double Trouble :)

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Finally!!!For so many days now taps has been "seeing red" as I haven’t able to post anything on this blog.Sometime life is so hectic..it seems to drive people away frome eveyrthing thats' important to them...

Back to the blog.Actually this is our 2nd joint venture together.......the 1st being the novel we started last year but was later left midway.I still feel someday we will complete it.But I would never call that a "failed venture" even if we don't complete it coz it helped both of us grow from within and as writers.It was a great experience and i could feel as those characters.In the next blog I will elaborate how it all started. It definitely made us very close then.

About this blog...not much to say… taps has described it accurately.That's her...."Miss Perfectionist".If she makes a slight mistake, she will hate herself and feel as if its the end of the world and nothing can improve life.But thats not true coz in most aspects of life she does pretty well......and no I am not talking about just studies!!!She is a nice person also....very intense....either very happy or totally down in the dumps.....like a pendulum.But she sticks to her friends....especially when they most need her and she reasonable enough to hear out what the other person has to say........be it good or bad.

About me well....I love life....at least most of the time.Ya, I make mistakes.....many many more than her in studies....and sometimes I am very careless also...but somehow it doesn't make me sad.....like that day at DIT..me and pp got lost and everyone found it very amusing but what I was thinking was "well some good came out of it..it made all of them laugh". Actually I love to make people laugh....even if it at my expence.....call me thickskinned if u like.But that's me…..

Over to u now taps....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home