Double Trouble :)

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Untitled Again


Its been a long time since I posted something on Double Trouble. The 7th sem has begun, and I can again feel the distance growing between you and me. Credits go to our non-overlapping classes. We dont even get to go back home together these days :(

Well, the other day I said I wanted to talk to you and Pratibha about something. I couldnt find time to give you/PP a call (I have been busy too like you in the evenings, lol) and I must apologise for that. I was thinking about the 8th semester, and the project work that we need to do in the 8th semester. And then I got this bright idea that the three of us could try and do it together, as we share a common background when it comes to research (thanks to DIT). I talked to Dad about the idea, and he said that he/nawathe uncle/siva uncle could feature as our external guides too. In case you and PP are interested, let me know. I think we can work on some nice emerging topic that can help us with our MS/MTech too. We can talk over it sometime in Sept/Oct and start doing some groundwork beforehand. Anupama Ma'am (NT) was telling in her tut that we can work in groups of 3 or 4. She also said that we can decide our topics on our own, and one of the internal teachers will also guide us for the thesis work.

What else is new at your end? How are GATE classes going? I will finally be taking GRE/TOEFL this year (lol). Lets see what dates I get. Neha and me went to McDs on Friday. We missed you ppl. The new thing at my end is that I will be performing at 2 places over the next one and a half weeks, and the practice is getting on my nerves now. Thats because the orchestra for which I am performing on the 9th wants me to play the vio in western style, and I have been playing it in the Indian style from past 8 years! Its difficult to re-learn man! The performance is in the Kamani Audi and Nafisa Ali is coming as the chief guest for it. The 2nd one is on request by Siva uncle, who wants me to do a recital for the Independence day function of our Residents' Association on the 14th. I have agreed to play for about 10-15 mins (thats the time people can survive my sick solo playing I guess, lol). So I am practicing like hell these days, half-Indian and half-Western. Imagine!!!!

Write back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home