Double Trouble :)

Friday, December 14, 2007

Missing friends so much.....esp u taps.........you have this special place that noone can take...so at times when I just want to talk to you, I can't do anything else at all.......we have shared so much...and still manage to do so despite the physical distance.....
Nostalgia is overwhelming at times of all good times......
With you I never felt needy 'coz you like me in that way.....always felt an equal with you around...
That equation changes for other people around me......
You would so many times say I what I had wanted to say before I did.......even if it was about wanting to go to McD's ..........
Suddenly hols mean staying at home more often......
Remembering the way once u smsd me that you had emergency and I should call immediately....and I saw it later when woke up........calling you worriedly only to realise your emergency was that we should go to Fun'n'Food the next day!
We been through similar phases at similar times and that's happening even now...that helps...not being alone in a phase......
Miss you.......

1 Comments:

Blogger HAREKRISHNAJI said...

nice blog

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home